Do you have a degree in science, mathematics, or computer science? You’re ready to become a teacher.
Teachers prepared by university-based programs like UTeach for Texas are retained longer and their students perform better. You'll learn from the best and gain a lasting and rewarding career.
With UTeach for Texas, you will:
- Participate in virtual classes taught by university faculty.
- Develop and implement inquiry-based lessons alongside experienced STEM teachers.
- Reflect on field-based experiences to identify best practices in STEM education.
- Co-develop a teacher induction plan to implement during your first year of teaching.
- Continue receiving personal support after you become a classroom teacher.
I teach because we’re preparing citizens. This country will be theirs and we need them making the best decisions possible.
Michael Ralph, UTeach graduate
Enrollment in UTeach for Texas is currently on pause. If you would like to be added to our contact list for announcements when enrollment resumes, please complete our interest form.
To find out if you are eligible, fill out the interest form and include an unofficial transcript for a STEM degree.